Our February meeting will be at our regular date and time -- join us this Thursday, February 5th for snacks and a police update at 6:30 p.m., and the main agenda from 7-8:30 p.m., at 2543 California Street.
This month we have a wide range of short, local topics:
- Candidate for Auditor - Timothy O'Brien
- Gilpin School Winter Benefit - Stephenie Falcone
- National 2-1-1 Day - Stephanie Sanchez, Mile High United Way 2-1-1 Statewide Director
- Share Grants for Healthy Eating, Active Living - Lyz Riley, Civic Canopy
- RedLine Update - Louise Martorano, Executive Director
- Public Art in Stout St. Children’s Park - John Hayden