Our June meeting will be Thursday, June 2nd. Join us for snacks and a police update at 6:30 p.m. The main agenda will run from 7:00-8:30 p.m. at our new location: Mile High United Way, 711 Park Ave. West (Enter from Stout Street parking lot through entrance with "CoBank" sign).
1. Candidate for CU Board of Regents - Lucky Vidmar
2. What makes a transit oriented neighborhood - John Hayden
3. 38th and Blake Station Area Zoning - Tim Watkins
4. 6250 mixed use lot moratorium - Paul Davidson
5. Arapahoe Square Zoning and Design Guidelines - Abe Barge
6. Juneteenth - Norman Harris